Many of our readers must have read the article titled “Soon, a bank-wide portal that will allow you to shop for best service” appeared in today’s newspaper “The Hindu Business Line” which says the Finance Ministry is thinking of exploring the feasibility of setting up a bank-wide portal to make it convenient for the customers to compare at one place interest rates on deposits offered by various banks, their retail loan rates, margin amounts they require, the processing fees they charge, the add-on facilities they offer on deposits, and so on.
With the availability of bank-wide portal, customers will need not to visit the branches of various banks or surfing their Web sites, thus will save much time and energy. At the click of a mouse, one can compare interest rates on deposits and loans across banks.
Keeping the above idea in mind we had started our portal www.thebankingbible.com two years back. We had been supplying / providing the following information which is being updated on an ongoing basis.
- Comparison of Today’s Gold Coin rates of Banks
- Comparison of Best Fixed Deposit Interest Rates of Banks
- Comparison of Base Rates/ BPLRs of Banks
- Comparison of NRE Fixed Deposit Interest Rates of Banks
- Comparison of Education Loan Interest Rates of banks
- Comparison of Home Loan Interest rates of Banks
- Planning to Buy Gold Coins from Banks? Just Compare Before You Buy
Further we are compiling various types of banking forms in a downloadable format at one place and till date added the following forms:
- Allahabad Bank Forms
- Andhra Bank Forms
- Bank of Baroda Forms
- Bank of India Forms
- Bank of Maharashtra Forms
- Canara Bank Forms
- Central Bank of India Forms
- IT Forms
- SBI Forms
- SBI Credit Card Forms
The site is gaining popularity day-by-day. We have been receiving lots of queries which are being addressed. We are planning to launch more such comparisons/ services shortly. Soon you will find that “The banking Bible” will be the best Bank-wide portal to shop for Best services.